W I N T E R / S P R I N G U O F L M A G A Z I N E | 6 9
A L U M N I L I F E
Cards around the world
Going on a trip?
Send pictures of you in
cardinal gear (or throwing
the "L" up) to myalumni@
louisville.edu, or submit at
1. Fritz Hollenbach, 76A, 82GE, volunteers at Mother
Teresa's headquarters in Kolkata, India. Mother Teresa's
successor, Sister Prema, welcomes Fritz!
2. From Left to right, Tom (boat's ﬁ rst mate), Rebecca
Didat, 94L, Whitney Nash, 97GN, 10GN, and Lisa Byrd,
82B, pose with a 62-lb. cobia caught in Siesta Key, Fla.
3. David Adams, 85S, 86GS, traveled down to the Cape
of Good Hope in South Africa with his daughter Sydney.
4. Bill Wehr, Lindsay Wehr, 03A, 09GA, Nancy Wehr,
Hailey Crisp, Laura (Wehr) Crisp, 99A, and Will Crisp
showing their Cardinal pride at Epcot Center in
5. Leigh White, 09GB, took a trip to Bulgaria and visited
the Samarsko Zname Monument.
6. Ted Gocke, 91E, submitted this photo of his two
oldest children, Trevor and Lauren, ﬂ ashing their "L"s
with a street entertainer on Bourbon Street in New
Orleans during the Sugar Bowl.
7. W. Shawn Clark, 08GB, poses with locals during a
trip down to Riviera Maya, Mexico.
8. J.P. Davis, 89A, and daughter Allie Davis (current
freshman at UofL) attended the Florida vs. LSU game. It
might be Baton Rouge, but that L stands for Louisville!
U L _ 6 9 6 9 UL_69 69 1 / 2 4 / 1 4 1 0 : 0 4 A M 1/24/14 10:04 AM